With PlaceValue on your side, you are no longer a disadvantaged buyer of office space, led by a team of vendors. We guarantee you will get the outcome, delivery, and price for the project that you expect from the beginning. PlaceValue brings objectivity, deep subject matter expertise, and leverage across the whole workplace supply chain.
PlaceValue’s four primary service offerings include tools for understanding your current office and workspace state, safely evaluating multiple future state scenarios, reaching consensus, and implementing your plan with our expertise and oversight.
PlaceValue’s proprietary current state assessment toolkit is comprised of six lenses, through which our experts evaluate the current state of your workplace and guide you through uncovering opportunities for improved organizational competitiveness and productivity through strategic workplace design.
- employee workstyles and workplace performance survey, stakeholder culture and branding survey, team interviews
- expert onsite observation; including facility function, utilization, and churn study
- user-based measurement and weighted commute studies
- lease review
- qualitative and quantitative programming
- document assembly into online docs library
PlaceValue’s expert discovery process for stakeholders helps you uncover what’s working, what needs improvement and most important, what’s possible in the workplace. Through our interactive workshops and virtual facility tours, PlaceValue workplace strategists guide your leadership team through a consensus process to set clear, measurable deliverables for the ideal state and map out a plan to get there.
- executive workshops and employee onboarding
- vision layouts and thought starters
- cost targets and budgets by scenario
- concept approval for modelling
- 4D integrated modelling, including full 3D models and detailed cost targets by category, to give you the evidence you need to make an informed decision in a safe, non-selling environment
- lease vs. buy
- building type scenario planning
Our team sets rigorous standards, then leverages our client purchasing history to secure deep national contracts on building materials, wholesales lease rates, professional service fees, furniture, fixtures, equipment, moving services, even plants and art. You may access our contracts or use them to elevate local bidding process. We provide the following and then integrate it into a master plan providing outcome, delivery and price:
- job requirements and timeline and contract management
- integrated/multicolumn budget planner
- access the country’s best designers and architects, no matter what the project size
- controlled test fits, comparative building assessments
- pre-approved contracts for all vendors
- vendor accreditation for all national and local vendors
- employ dozens of leveraged procurement agreements or take advantage of our accredited bidder platform
- know the credentials of every service provider
- orchestrated competitive broker interviews and vetting
- guaranteed outcome, including workplace performance, delivery time, and price
- 6 month post occupancy surveys
- 360 degree vendor surveys
Move management with PlaceValue is organized, easy, and fun. Our experts do the heavy lifting so you can focus on generating excitement and helping employees embrace their new space.
- move plans and education
- state-of-the-art, web-based change management and onboarding videos for employees
- responsibility calendars and e-updates to all employees
- welcome team and move day materials
- vendor selection and oversight